Machinery Breakdown Insurance
Concept: The Covers Loss or Damages to Machinery whilst working or at rest or being dismantled moved or re-erected for the purpose of cleaning, inspection, repair or installation in another position within the situation for the following clauses.
- Machinery against unforeseen, sudden accidental physical loss or damage caused by carelessness.
- Short-circuit, disruption, electrical overpressure.
- Failure of operation of safety devices.
- Structural defects, material defects or defects of assembly.
- Fortuitous working accidents such as vibration, maladjustment.
- Loosening of parts, abnormal stresses, fatigue, centrifugal force, excessive speed.
- Defective or accidental lack of lubrication, seizure, water hammer or local overheating.
- Falling, impact, collision or similar occurrences.
- Obstruction or the entry of foreign bodies.